1. Reservations/Cancellations: Renter
must be 25 years of age or older and reside onsite. Resrvations are not confirmed until the initial deposit amount is received by BNR. The balance is due 3 weeks prior to occupancy and if paid less than 3 weeks from check-in date, the balance is
due in the form of a Cashier's Check. No further notification of the balance due will be made. If Renter needs to cancel, cancellation must be in writing and can be sent by fax or mail. A 15% fee of the rental amount is charged on all cancellations.
BNR will make every effort to re-let the property. If the property is re-let, Renter will receive the balance of the funds paid, less the 15% fee, once the new renter has paid the entire contract amount. If the property is not re-let all monies will be forfeited
to the owner as loss of rental income.
2. Linens: Renter is reponsible for providing or renting their own linens & towels unless otherwise specified.
3. Accomodations: All rentals are individually ownedand are equipped with basic kitchen items and cleaning equipment.
BNR is not responsible for the decor of the change in furnishings should the owner make changes. Most units can be viewed on our website. None of our vacation rental units are equipped with air-condioning/cooling sytems. If Renter has not personally inspected
the property prior to occupancy, acceptance of this agreement indicates the Renter accepts the property in "as-is" condition without recourse.
4. Check-in/Check-out: Renter is to pick up keys at the BNR office between 2:00PM and 5:00PM on the day of occupancy
unless otherwise instructed. (Saturday check-ins are btween 2:00PM and 3:00PM) Renter and all guests of invitees must vacate the property by 10:00AM on contract end date. Any holdover of the property will result in a charge of $100 for every 15 minut period
past 10:00AM. Keys and garage door openers must be returned to BNR office by 10:00AM as well. Missing garage door openers will be charged to the renter's account at $75.00 each. Missing keys will be charged to the renter's account at $40.00 each.
5. Upon Move-In: Report any cleanliness issues, damages, electrical or plumbing issues to BNR immediately, within
2 hours. Do not wait until move-out as compensation will not be allowed.
6. Emergency Substitutions: BNR will make every efort to ensure the unit selected will be available, however should
an emergency arise and the renter must be moved to another property where the rental rate is lower than what the renter has paid, BNR will refund the difference to the renter. If the substitute property is more than the original there shall be no further
charge to the renter. Every effort will be made to loacte a substitute property in this situation.
7. Pets: Unless noted on the contract, pets are not allowed on the premises by Renter, guests of invitees. Renter
will forfeit enitre security deposit for violation of this rule. If a pet is accepted, there is an additional $500 Pet Security Deposit required. $150.00 of the Pet Security Deposit is non-refundable.
8. Indemnification: Renter acknowledges that neither the owner nor BNR are liable for any injury, loss, theft, casualty,
fire or damage to Renter, their guests or invitees or any personal property during their stay. Renter agrees to hold BNR and owner harmless for any costs, expense or damage incurred by Renter/Occupants. No refunds will be given due to issues outside of BNR
property or Property Owner's control such as but not limited to construction and noise resulting from contruction caused by the City of Newport Beach or any private contractor that may be working on any private homes, streets, alleys, sidewalks etc. near the
9. Smoking: Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside of any property. Renters must properly discard smoking material
in the garbage and not on the surroundins. Violation will result in the costs of carpet/upholstery cleaning, smoke extraction and clean up.
10. Noise Violations: Any noise violations and/or police disturbances may result in immediate removal of all
parties from the rental property with no return fees. Renter is responsible for all fines incurred by Renter or Owner as a result of Renter's Violation of the City of Newport Beach "Noise Ordinance".
11. Cleaning Charges: A cleaning fee will be deducted from your security deposit. Cleaning of most
units/homes range from $200.00 to $400.00 depending on size and complexity. Some owners set their own time rates. Additional charges will apply to empty dishwashers, haul trash, clean trash cans, clean patio furniture, clean BBQ's and/or grease stains, or
for units left in poor condition requiring additional cleaning time.
12. Security Deposits: All deposit refunds are paid out via check. BNR will make every effort to reconcile and reutrn
security deposits, minus charges, within 25 days of end of end of occupancy, unless Renter has signed to hold and roll over for the following year. The $50.00 booking fee and a cleaning fee, along with any other charges, are deducted from the Security